Now that the Mitsubishi Outlander is in it’s second generation, finally it looks like a modern sleek SUV. Essentially, it’s for light duty all-season and off-road fun offered by a higher than usual ground clearance and four-wheel drive, while still offering car-like levels of handling, emissions, economy and size.
It’s only fair to mention that the Outlander is a front engine/front wheel drive/all wheel drive vehicle. It’s known as a transverse mounting system. Perhaps the most popular method of producing FWD cars. Making the engines for FWD cars only.
This is not the the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, or Mitsubishi RVR. Japanese Engines, Mitsubishi Outlander in this case can be purchased in several different ways. I’m going to detail the different variations next. If you can’t wait, call JapaneseEnginesForSale.com right now.
1. Rebuilt/Remanufactured engines for sale. Don’t be confused by terminology, both variations should end up being the same hi quality product.
2. Used engines with low mileage and a certification proving it’s in perfect operating order.
3. JDM engines. Japanese Domestic Market engines are only available to Japanese car owners, or cars using Japanese engines. It’s a great value worth inquiring about. Make the call.
4. Brand new Crate engines. Packed in a factory shipping crate. A BRAND NEW ENGINE FOR ABOUT half the price the dealership charges, with a better warranty.
Through both generations, here is a full list of engines made available in the USA that we service:
Generation 1 [2001 to 2006]:
1. 4G63 2.0 L DOHC Inine 4
2. 4G64 2.4 L DOHC GDI I4
3. 4G63T 2.0 L DOHC [Double overhead camshafts] I4 turbocharged
4. 4G69 2.4 L I4 [Outlander]
Generation 2 [2005 to present]:
5. 4B12 2.4 L DOHC MIVEC I4
6. 6B31 3.0 L SOHC MIVEC V6
7. VW 2.0 L TDI
8. PSA DW12 2.2 L HDI [Diesel]
9. 4N14 2.3 L Di-D MIVEC
MIVEC: Mitsubishi Innovative Valve timing Electronic Control system. Which is Mitsubishi’s form of variable valve timing.
One of our strong points is being able to offer choices to you. Not everyone has the same designs on how to fix a car with a bad engine. We want to be able to provide service to anyone who needs a replacement engine for their Outlander.
No matter what your budget is, make sure you call us now and find out how many ways we can serve you. Our staff is available all the time to consult with you on how to choose the best replacement engine for all Japanese cars and the Mitsubishi Outlander. So please call JapaneseEnginesForSale.com right now.
“Where our customers send their friends”